The Controller of the personal data made available by the User via the contact form, i.e. the entity deciding on the purposes and methods of their processing, is REHAKUR SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ, Słowackiego, 29, 72-600, Świnoujście, NIP 8551575700 (hereinafter referred to as the Controller).
The personal data provided by the User in the contact form is processed by the Controller on the basis of the User’s consent pursuant to Art. 6 section 1 letter a) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC – hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”.
Providing personal data in the contact form is voluntary. The User has the right to withdraw the consent at any time, contacting the Controller at firstname.lastname@example.org, without effect on compliance with the law of the processing performed based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
The User has the right to demand access to his/her personal data at any time, to demand their rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, as well as the right to object to the processing and to transfer the data.
The Controller processes the personal data of the Website User for the following purposes:
- Communication with the User, in particular the processing of complaints regarding the Controller’s products or services;
- Presentation of commercial offers to the User via electronic means of communication;
- Presentation of commercial offers to the User via telephone;
- Enabling the User to send comments or opinions regarding the Controller’s products or services.
The Controller can process the User’s personal data specified in the contact form also for the following purposes:
- for the purpose of conclusion and potential performance of the contract between the User and Administrator as well as for the purpose of servicing the User as the Controller’s client under Art. 6 section 1 letter b) GDPR;
- for the purpose of financial settlements with the User, being the Controller’s client, arising from performance of the potential contract concluded between the parties, potential seeking of claims from the User, being the client, in pursuit of the Controller’s legitimate interest under Art. 6 section 1 letter f) GDPR, as well as performance of the Controller’s obligations towards tax authorities under separate provisions of the law, pursuant to Art. 6 section 1 letter c) GDPR;
- for the purpose of performance of the Controller’s marketing activities, in pursuit of the Controller’s legitimate interest under Art. 6 section 1 letter f) GDPR, as well as according to the declarations of intent regarding marketing communication submitted by the Controller. The consents awarded in the scope of marketing communication (e.g. consent for commercial information sent via electronic means of communication or for telephone contact for the purposes of direct marketing) can be withdrawn at any time, not affecting compliance with the law of the processing performed on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal;
- for the purpose of performance of the Controller’s legal obligations towards the User specified in GDPR under Art. 6 section 1 letter c) GDPR.
The User’s personal data shall not be transferred to any third parties by the Controller.
The Controller shall retain the personal data for the period necessary to achieve the specified goals, i.e.:
- for the duration of business activity conducted by the Controller.
In case of any questions or problems connected with processing of personal data, contact the Controller at:
Słowackiego 29, 72-600 Świnoujście, email@example.com.
The User has the right to submit a compliant to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.